I guess you could say I started my new year off to the right start by going skiing for the first time in about 15 years and the first time in the 4 1/2 years I've known my ski-addict husband. I'm sure he's thinking "mission accomplished-she's hooked." I did have fun and will go again and maybe just maybe I will become as much of an addict as Jarom.
I do have my so-called resolutions set for the year. I really should share them so that I feel more accountable, but I think I will keep them to myself for now. Jacob's resolutions are to start talking, get potty-trained, play harder, always eat his vegetables, put his toys away everyday, and give his mom hugs and kisses all the time. Dad will get them sometimes too. I am going to let Jarom share his resolutions later if he wishes to do so. It would be fun for me to make some up for him though! Maybe he's thinking about how much ice cream he can eat this year?
We wish everyone the best for 2008 and hope all of your dreams come true.
1 comment:
Jarom- I just found your blog through kerri's. Yeah I am so glad that you have a blog. I am going to add you to mine I hope you dont mind. My blog is password protected so if you want it email me and I will email you the password. alsepton@hotmail.com It was so great to see you at becker's wedding. Your wife and son are so cute!
angie
Post a Comment