Friday, October 24, 2008

Free Time...

So last night I had the rare opportunity of a couple of hours to myself. I had put Jacob to bed at 8:30 and Jarom was so exhausted from this week that he was out at 9:00. That never happens!!!!! I have been suffering from insomnia lately so even though I was tired at 9 too I couldn't bring myself to go to bed that early because I knew I would be up at 3 am and not be able to get back to sleep. My favorite thing to do when I get that kind of time is to read, but I had finished my book a couple days ago so I thought I would find something on TV to watch. The Disney channel was showing High School Musical 2 so I tuned in. I have been curious about these shows for awhile so it was the perfect time to watch. It was silly to say the least, but I can certainly understand why young preteens and teens especially girls love these movies. I'm sure I would have had a crush on Troy in my younger days much like the crush I had on Zach in "Saved by the Bell." I'm also certain I would have begged my mom to buy the soundtrack so I could learn all of the songs. I'm sure my friends and I would have watched these movies til all hours of the morning at our sleepovers. Oh, to be young again!!!!
P.S. I've yet to watch Hannah Montana. I just can't do it.

No comments: