Friday, May 8, 2009

Spur of the Moment

A couple of days ago Jacob and I took a spur of the moment trip to the zoo. He has been asking to go for awhile now, and I finally relented. I decided we should go before it gets too hot. Jarom laughed when I told him that since we've barely hit 70. Well 70 feels like 85 to me. Oh man, we're in for a long summer if we don't get some AC ASAP. So the zoo was fun. It was not crowded, the temperature was perfect, the animals were active, and Jacob couldn't get enough. He is such an animal lover so the zoo is heaven on earth for him. His dad told him when he gets older he can go to the zoo and help take care of the elephants. He thought that was the coolest thing ever. I do have pictures, but I am struggling to keep my eyes open (please help me remember I'm too old to stay up til 1:00 am) and don't have the energy to walk upstairs and get the camera. So stay tuned for those...

No comments: