Friday, June 5, 2009

Looking Back

This week I have been feeling incredibly grateful for everything in my life. I couldn't help but think back to a year ago when we were trying to sell the condo and buy a house and get pregnant. It seemed like nothing was going our way. It's been an adventure that has taught me once again that things are not always going to happen according to my schedule, but that there's a SOMEONE ELSE who knows what's best for me and my family. So today I am just so thankful for our home even though it's been and continues to be a ton of work. I'm grateful for all the friends we've made since moving here. I'm so blessed to be surrounded by such an awesome group of women (and men and their kids), and especially thanks to them I'm getting two hours of Jacob free time this morning--Woo Hoo!!!! And a fun-filled girls night out in Park City tonight. I'm grateful for our families. We're so lucky to get to spend time with them often even though we don't less than 10 minutes away from any of them. I really can't describe how grateful I am for Jarom and Jacob and our baby girl whom I can't wait to meet. They are my life!!!!!!!!

No comments: