Thursday, October 8, 2009

I'm done

But apparently that is not getting through to my baby girl. I have been avoiding the blog for awhile because the only thing I can of to write about is how miserable I feel. I know the last couple weeks with Jacob were hard, but I am having a harder time this round. My poor husband probably wonders what happened to his easy going wife and Jacob wants to know why I can't wrestle with him, do somersaults, chase him down the street, etc, etc. I keep telling him I'll be back to normal soon. The first thing out of his mouth this morning was, "Did my baby sister come yet?" I wish little buddy!!!!!

Despite my misery, we have managed to paint pumpkins this week, play with friends at the park, and take a trip to the fire station with the preschool class. I even made a solar oven to put in my emergency storage.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

I guess you will just have to be patient, she isn't ready yet. She'll come when she is ready, besides you kept me waiting two weeks past your due date!

~Emily~ said...

Oooh teach me how to make a solar oven. That's amazing!

Robyn said...

I hope she comes soon. I can't wait to see pictures. The end is always so hard. Hang in there you are almost done.