She's finally here. Born October 28, 2009 at 1:04 pm. Weighing in at 8 lbs 12 oz, 20 inches long. She had a little bit of rough start which I will have to blog about later. Tonight I am just grateful that she is home and healthy. And I loved holding her today without some kind of tube attached :)
5 comments:
oh my goodness, she is so stinking cute I can't handle it. She looks so good for a newborn. I am pretty sure she is the cutest new born I have seen in like 16 months and the cutest girl new born I have seen in even longer then that. :) I am so happy to see pictues and I am anxious to hear what her rough start was. Hope all is well now. COngratulations.
Love, Maria
I'm so thrilled that she is here safe and sound. It's good to hear that she is doing better now. She is absolutely adorable! I hope you are adjusting to a newborn again.
Congratulations! She is beautiful and I love her name.
I've been checking your site every day for the last week or so hoping for pictures! So glad she is home now and that she is healthy! She's a doll!
Congratulations!!!! She's a beautiful baby.
Post a Comment