I'm starting school. We are not only moving but also remodeling the home we're buying. My goal is to not go too crazy without a kitchen for a month or so and to keep Jarom from having a heart attack. Jacob is having a birthday next week. Jarom and I celebrate our 4th anniversary in a few weeks. College football starts next week too. So if I disappear from the blogging world for awhile you all know why. I will do my best to check in sometimes.
1 comment:
I'm glad to hear your house deal is finally working out (knock on wood). I can't wait for college football either! Darcy and I will be heading up to Seattle for the BYU-UW game on Sept. 6. Also looking forward to the annual BYU-Utah showdown! That could be a huge game if they both make it there undefeated!
Good luck with all the stuff that is going on.
Post a Comment