Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Kitchen





Since this is where we have spent the most time and money I thought I would post a before and after picture of my kitchen. It's still not 100% done but we have come a long way. These really don't do it justice especially the before ones. There you go, Aly. I will post more when it's all finished!!!

3 comments:

~Emily~ said...

Hi Amy,
I love what you've done with your new house but I am not envious of the long hours it takes. We did the same thing with our condo in Reno and it took 2 months before we could move in. Good luck!
Emily & Garrett

Aly said...

kitchen's looking good. thanks for the comment. and to answer your questions no there's no more k-mart here. where was it? and LOL i laughed so hard when i read about jacob's fish. no i did not steal them i even just checked my purse to make sure they didn't get in there somehow. but that's hilarious!!!

Robyn said...

The kitchen looks great!