...baking cookies with your two year old "cookie monster." I don't bake. I could probably count on 2 hands the number of times I have made a dessert from scratch in my entire life. I'm not good at it, and I don't enjoy it. So, you might be wondering why on earth if I don't like to bake would I do it with a two year old? It's the only way I could think of to say Thank You to our new friends down the street who invited us to dinner on Sunday and to our Elder's Quorum president who showed up at our house yesterday with his chainsaw and went to work on my gigantic, out of control pine trees. Jacob had so much fun "helping" me that I just might have to do it again :). And Jarom loved them too!!!!!
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
That's What Life is All About....
...baking cookies with your two year old "cookie monster." I don't bake. I could probably count on 2 hands the number of times I have made a dessert from scratch in my entire life. I'm not good at it, and I don't enjoy it. So, you might be wondering why on earth if I don't like to bake would I do it with a two year old? It's the only way I could think of to say Thank You to our new friends down the street who invited us to dinner on Sunday and to our Elder's Quorum president who showed up at our house yesterday with his chainsaw and went to work on my gigantic, out of control pine trees. Jacob had so much fun "helping" me that I just might have to do it again :). And Jarom loved them too!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
he's so cute!!! love it. you should put some pictures of the progress of your house so we can see how it's coming! :)
That kid is so damn cute! I'm sorry, but it's true. I want to steal him away. But I won't. :)
Post a Comment