Wednesday, November 26, 2008
I am Thankful For....
I really try to be grateful everyday because I have so many blessings. I am feeling especially grateful these days for everything that I have. My perspective has really changed these past few months since we moved to our new home. While we were trying to sell the condo I was so consumed with getting it sold and trying to find a new home and dwelling on how much I disliked where we lived that I kind of lost track of what really matters most. As challenging as the change has been, it has changed my life. My testimony of the gospel has grown immensely. I am so grateful for prayer and for a loving Heavenly Father who hears and answers those prayers. I am grateful for my Savior, Jesus Christ and for His atonement and resurrection. I am grateful for my sweet husband. He does so much for me on a daily basis, and I can't thank him enough for what he has done to turn our house into a home. I am grateful for my two year old and all the goodness and challenges he brings to our home. I am lucky to be a stay at home mom. Some days I wish I could go to work instead, but it really is very rewarding to be with him everyday to watch him learn and grow. Yesterday I took him on a train ride and I found myself thinking that I would not be able to do things like that if I were working. So I am grateful for this time I have with him at home. I am grateful for our families--both mind and Jarom's. They are the best! There are so many other things I could list but I don't have time. So I wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving and hope you take the time to count your blessings!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment