2008 has really gone by fast. Here are a few highlights from the year for our family:
January: Jarom and I went cross country skiing in Bryce Canyon, and Jarom went to Solitude for fresh powder when he had the chance.
February: We put our condo up for sale.
March: Jacob made his first visit to the ER.
April: We took a trip to Fruita, CO to go mountain biking.
May: We went camping on a snowy, cold Memorial Day weekend.
June: We took a family vacation to San Diego.
July: We went hiking and biking. We also took trips south to see my family and spent time with Jarom's family at Bear Lake.
August: Finally sold our condo and moved to our new home. Jacob turned two.
September: Jarom and I celebrated our 4th anniversary.
October: Worked on the house. Watched some Utah football??? I don't know what we did this month.
November: Celebrated Thanksgiving with family. Jarom and I took one last biking trip to St. George.
December: Enjoyed a busy month of celebrating Christmas and weddings.
No comments:
Post a Comment