**A few days ago Jacob found one of his baby toys. I kept telling him it was for babies, and he'd say, "Let's go get a baby so I can give it to her." I asked him where he thought we could find a baby. His reply, "At the store." If only it were that easy.
**Yesterday Jacob grabbed a bag of rice from the storage room, told his dad to "stay there", and that he was going upstairs to make dinner. Awhile later I was in the kitchen for something and discovered our "dinner" in the oven. He'd turned the oven light on, opened the door, and stuck the rice inside.
Things that are hard to say no to:
When he grabs a blanket and pillow and says, "Come snuggle me, Mom." Rare so I eat it up!
Any request that is followed by, "Pease, pretty pease and cherry on top."
I sure do love him even when he vomits all over my kitchen floor 15 minutes before Jarom's breakfast meeting with the young men starts.
2 comments:
I just love hearing stories about him. Keep sharing. I think that you guys should go to aurora the 21st weekend. I'm going so.... :)
He is so creative! Can't wait to see him.
Post a Comment