Friday, February 13, 2009

Things I'm Lovin Right Now...

Saw this on a friend's blog and thought it was cute. I certainly love all the people in my life, but there are some things that are just for me that make me happy.

1. A HOT BATH sometimes with bubbles, sometimes with a good book, sometimes just me. It is my favorite way to wind down at night, and I am having major withdrawals. I have not had one of these in about 6 months since we don't have a bathtub right now. Hot showers just don't do the trick. We've been shopping this week for a tub for our bathroom upstairs, and Jarom is making sure we get a soaking tub. He LOVES me!

2. SWEET'S CANDY I can only buy a scoop or two when I go grocery shopping because I eat all of it the same day. Jarom never even knows we have it half the time LOL. LOVE all of it, and the months between Easter and Halloween get long when I need some SWEET's.

3. SPIN CLASS There's nothing like spinning and sweating to some good music. Almost as good as riding outside.

4. NEW TOY This is a belated Christmas present that Jarom surprised me with last night--an electronic keyboard. I wish we had room for a piano, but we don't so I take second best. I don't know if my parents will believe this, but I really enjoy playing the piano and have missed it for about 10 years. Thanks for all the lessons!!!!

5. ELECTRIC BLANKET I love it!!!! Again hubby sure knows how to make me happy.

6. SUMMER PLANS Our summer is already filling up fast, and I can't wait. Really I'll be glad when spring is here.

Happy Valentine's Day! And loves for my two best valentines!!

3 comments:

Dustin said...

Amy - I just realized you're not on facebook. We should fix that.

Aly said...

Hey, did you guys ever get a dog?

Ashley said...

I'm the same way with candy. Hey, if no one sees us eating it, that means we don't get the calories. Right?