Monday, April 20, 2009

Before I forget...

Jacob is such a chatterbox even in his sleep. Here are a few things we've heard from him in the middle of the night lately:

"Help me, help me!" Screaming this. I went in to see if he was ok, and his head was hanging off the edge of the bed so I moved him onto his pillow, and he uttered, "Thank you." All this while still sound asleep.

"I want my new fish." This was really loud too. Same night this time he was crying at the same time he was saying, "I want to play outside!" Crying a few more seconds then silence again.

We know he's paying attention to what we say when you hear him say things like:
Holy Moly!
Oh my goodness!
Mom, those are smokin' hot pajamas.
I don't feel good. I have a tummy ache.

2 comments:

Liz said...

That cracks me up! Do you guys talk in your sleep? Maybe it's hereditary. I talk and scream in my sleep. Quite often. I have this recurring nightmare that an old lady is trying to kill me in a public restroom somewhere. I've decided it is my subconscious fear of getting old being represented by the old woman (possibly me in a few years) killing my young self!!

Anonymous said...

I love reading about funny things that kids say and do. Your blog is so fun to read.