He's getting a little SISTER!!! He's been saying that for months, and today we were able to tell him that he really is getting a princess. We're very excited and especially grateful that she's healthy and growing right on track. Now what to do about the blue paint and dinosaurs on the walls.......
5 comments:
Congratulations! It is so much fun to buy baby girl stuff. It's definitely nice to have one of each.
I hope you are feeling good.
Congratulations! I'm sure Jacob is going to be a great big brother. Little girls are so much fun to dress.
Yah! I was right and Natalie was wrong. Ha ha. That's so exciting! I'm going to be her favorite aunt (just like I'm Jacob's favorite. Lol. JK)
Aly-you're so not his favorite.
So are you going to name her Princess like Jacob wants? :)
Congrats! We're so excited for you guys. We hope all is going well for you guys.
Post a Comment