Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The latest...

I can't sleep.
I'm always tired.
I always have heartburn.
I'm always thirsty.
I have to pee constantly.
Oh my achin' back - Jacob still thinks I need to carry him sometimes.
How do I get my kid to sleep downstairs again? The thought of him sharing a bedroom with his baby sister is not sitting well with me. He will be up as much as her.
What should I do for my kid's birthday?

Then there's that one comment made last night that kept me up at 3 am, is still eating at me, and it wasn't even about me personally. Must be the hormones. I can usually shrug things off with a little bit of pity for the person who made the dumb comment in the first place. I bet you're curious now!!!!

On the other hand-don't you love the cooler temperatures? And the fact that football season is upon us? And I really should get going on my projects for the day.

2 comments:

Darcy Taylor said...

I am curious :) Sorry you are so...pregnant. Not fun at all. I hope you are blessed with a great sleeper!

Brenda said...

I'm sorry your so miserable. I can help you with a party if you want to do one.