Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Doesn't happen everyday....
So a week ago I thought I was going to have this baby. We did a session at the temple last Tuesday evening with Jarom's family, and I was having contractions through the whole thing. Well, they tapered off and went away much to my disappointment. Then Friday rolls around, and I am feeling grateful that I made it to that day so I could support Jarom's brother, Kendrick as he was sealed to his cute wife, Lisa. Little did I know how incredibly grateful I would be feeling later that day. We were sitting in a sealing room of the Salt Lake temple patiently waiting for the sealer to arrive when we heard the very familiar voice of President Monson in the hallway. Then to our surprise he walked into our room. Yes, that's right, he was there to seal these two lovebirds. What a great experience to sit in the temple and listen to this wonderful man share some stories and experiences with us. I'm certain I will never have that experience again in my lifetime!! For those of you who are wondering--Lisa's family has lived in President Monson's ward for years, and her father was/is? their home teacher.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I thought you were going to say you had contractions during the sealing and I was thinking there must be something about the Salt Lake temple...
Okay, that is just totally awesome!!!! Wow.
Thanks for checking out the Motherhuddle. I think it is going to be really fun. I can't wait to see your new baby as soon as she decides to come.
How cool! I'm glad that your little one held out a little longer so you could be there. I can't wait to see pictures of her! Good luck!
Post a Comment