Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Two Months




Mya is two months old now. She has been so fun to have in our family. She's so sweet and sensitive. I love it! And her! Jacob is so good to her too. He wants to teach her all about animals and likes to share his books with her. He also is a fan of singing lullabies to her and letting me know she is hungry every time she cries. Mya is such a good baby. She is a great sleeper, eater, and pooper. What more can you ask for from a two month old baby? She's smiling all the time and is starting to "talk" to us too. She loves to cuddle which I love too. The only thing I complain about with her is that she screams and cries in her carseat every time- without fail. That makes going places difficult. She had her two month checkup today and is 12 lbs 14 oz. I am not a fan of the height measuring because I'm not sure how accurate they are. She sure is chunky and has the cutest little legs ever! We love her!

4 comments:

Liz said...

She's so cute! I love little chubby babies! I hope you guys are all feeling okay. I was worried I gave my illness to Jacob before I even realized I was sick.

Chris said...

Grae hated his carseat for a long time too. The drive home from Bear Lake was a doozy. Fortunately he is mostly over that now :-)

Mya is beautiful. Hopefully we can get down there sooner rather than later and meet her in person.

Robyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robyn said...

She is really cute!