I was just looking through my blog posts from the past year and feeling grateful that I have them because I'm horrible at writing in my journal consistently. A lot of the little things that I wrote about I had already forgotten--how sad!! So I'm going to do better at blogging even if no one else reads it. We were very blessed as a family in 2009. We were able to spend quite a bit of time with our families, reconnected with old friends, and made new ones. The biggest blessing was Mya coming to our home, of course. It was a fun and adventurous year!
Here are some things I am looking forward to in 2010:
Taking Jacob to Disneyland--Mya too, but she is too little to appreciate it!
Riding my mountain bike
Trail running
Hiking
Trip to St. George with friends
Camping
Skiing--hopefully it will start snowing soon!
Fun things with family
Did I mention riding my mountain bike? I really want to ride it!!
Watching my kids continue to grow and learn
Dates with Jarom
There's lots of things I am excited for this year. I know it will be a good one!!
No comments:
Post a Comment