Tuesday, July 13, 2010

If you insist....







A couple of weeks ago, I was eating lunch at Zupas with my kids when this girl approached me to let me know how adorable Mya was. Not unusual for me as Mya has been turning heads and picking up compliments left and right since birth. Anyways to make a short story even shorter this chick wanted to take pictures of my kids for free. So we finally went yesterday to get them done, and I was pleasantly surprised with how they turned out. Don't love the ones of Jacob. LOVE the ones of Mya. And yes, they are wearing the same clothes they wore in our family pictures two months ago. I have not had time to shop for them and it was the only thing they had that matched each other.

1 comment:

Liz said...

How cute! I love them all.