I got some laundry soap today so I am now getting my laundry done. And I made a new batch of dish detergent yesterday too so my dishes are done :)
I just have to say that although the past two months have been hard, and things are not always taken care of the way I like, there is one person who has made it easier to bear. Jarom is my rock. He has come home from work every night and taken care of the kids. That means playing with them, feeding them, putting them to bed. EVERY night for that past couple months. My kids adore their dad and their little faces light up as bright as the sun when he gets home everyday. So I don't ask more from him. He is doing what is most important to me. When we were in California, he took Jacob out to play during Mya's naps to keep him happy and busy. This meant I got 3 or more hours to just sit and read. EVERYDAY that we were there! Besides taking care of the kids at night, he has been doing the dishes, vacuuming,going on runs to the store for cheesecake along with working overtime, taking care of the yard, & doing YM stuff. So yeah, maybe I could give him my list and send him to get my soap when I run out, but I am not very good at asking for help when he is already doing so much. Plus, he bought me a steam cleaner for Mother's Day/Birthday. It's like magic :)
1 comment:
What a nice husband you have. :) Also...you know, there are other people around who can help you out if you need stuff. Like me!
Post a Comment