Thursday, September 11, 2008

Happy 4th Anniversary!



What is his full name? Jarom Benjamin Taylor

How long have you been married? 4 years today!

How long did you date? Just over a year.

Who eats more sweets? Uhh, Jarom!

Who said I love you first? Me.

How old is he? 30

Who is taller? Jarom of course.

Who is smarter? Hmmm......How do you answer this one? I guess I will have to say it depends.

Who can sing better? Hmmm......Jarom sing? Ha Ha!!! When he does sing he's usually making fun of the song or artist.

Who does the laundry? Me

Who pays the bills? Usually me.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does!

Who mows the lawn? Well, we just barely got our first lawn and we don't have a lawn mower yet. I'm sure it will be me most of the time though.

Who cooks dinner? Me. Unless we're having meat, then Jarom helps with that part.

Who is more stubborn? Neither of us are very stubborn. However when it comes to something I really want I can be pretty stubborn.

Who kissed who first? Jarom did. But he took over a week in between the first kiss and the second kiss. Hello, doesn't he know how much girls analyze things like that?

Who asked who out? He did with a lot of hints and nudging from me.

Who has more siblings? Jarom has 9 compared to my 4.

Who wears the pants? I think it's pretty even.
*****
The past 4 years have been the best of my life so far. Jarom is the best husband, and I love him more today than I did yesterday. He helps me remember what really matters and is supportive of everything I do. He's the best dad to Jacob. What more can I say? Hon--you're the best and I love you!!!

3 comments:

Liz said...

Happy Anniversary to you! Did you get a new car yet?

When the corn pops said...

Happy Anniversary guys!!

Brenda said...

Happy Anniversary, hope you got to do something fun.