Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tagged!!

8 Random Things!

8 Things I'm Passionate About: 1) Jarom 2) Jacob 3) my religion, 4) Family 5) Outdoors (all inclusive) 6) Having a clean kitchen 7) Drinking water 8) Reading

8 Words or Phrases I Say Often (keep in mind that I spend a lot of time conversing with a two year old): 1) C'mon 2) Stay with me 3) Let's change your bum 4) Old MacDonald had a farm 5) I Love you 6) what? 7) no way 8) really?

8 Things I Want to do Before I Die: 1) Have more children 2) Grow old and gray with my sweetheart 3) Go back to school to become a nurse 4) Complete a triathlon 5) Finish my house 6) Take Jarom to Alaska to heli-ski 7) Be a better cook 8) Travel

8 Things I Have Learned From My Past: 1) Always be true to yourself and others, 2) Life is about taking chances because really, what do you have to lose?, 3) Do not judge others, 4) Walk by faith and trust Him who knows best, 5) Trials and struggles help us progress, 6) All that really matters is my family, my God, and what's in my brain, 7) Life's not so serious so quit acting like it is, 8) Forgive.

8 Places I Would Love to go See: 1) Africa (all of it) 2) Some parts of south america, 3) Europe (most of it), 4) Israel, 5) Asia (most of it), 6) Alsaka, 7) Hawaii, 8) Any and all islands.

8 Things I Currently Need or Want: 1) My house to be done, 2) a new car, 3) another baby, 4) eternity band, 5) a vacation, 6) new decor for the house, 7) a new US treasury secretary, 8) Mitt Romney to be a presidential candidate-not because we share the same religious beliefs but because he understands true economics.

I tag Aly and anyone else who wants to do this!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Ok, so you and Liz really ought to want to see more of Sevier County