Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Grateful


This week has been so quiet. That is what I am most grateful for today. I have been able to focus more completely on these two who just light up my life everyday. They were both so excited to go outside and play. How can you not love winter when you see how much the people you love most enjoy it??? Because of the "blizzard" yesterday, my class last night was canceled. I was supposed to take a test and so all my time yesterday was allotted to studying. I was so grateful to have that time to play with my kids instead. We didn't even leave the house. We built castles, played chutes & ladders, played with animals and more. It was so nice. I am looking forward to the next four days. Jarom gets to spend it all with us. His job and church calling are so demanding that we haven't had a whole day with him to ourselves in months. We need it!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am grateful for my family too. And snow too.