I have been mulling over the blog for awhile. I haven't posted anything very meaningful for months. I missed important events such as Mya's first birthday, Halloween, Thanksgiving, December (the whole month), Christmas....I have zero patience and not enough time to try to post all the backlog. I have thought about just deleting the whole thing, but I decided against that because it has some things that aren't in my regular journal. So I am going to go back to this being about our family and what's going on with us. My plan is to update at least weekly with fun things we have been doing, funny things the kids say and do, etc.
A new year. 2010 was a good year for us. But I am really excited about 2011. I am not sure what it is exactly, but I have not felt this hopeful and excited about a new year in a long time. A couple months ago, I had this whole plan for our family and when I went to discuss it with Jarom not one thing came out right. It just sounded so completely absurd. It was a reality check or a wakeup call rather that Someone else has a plan for our family. And who am I to question it?? Should be a really fun year for us!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment