Monday, June 2, 2008

Modest swimwear, need I say more?


So I have been shopping for a new swimsuit for a couple of weeks now since we are heading off to sunny San Diego next week. Yea! I am so excited. Now that it's down to the wire I decided to really hit the sites this afternoon and find the perfect suit. I just couldn't resist sharing what I found on one site. I am still giggling to myself!!!!

4 comments:

Maria said...

Wow! that is all I can say!

Brenda said...

I tried to post a comment, it would'nt let me. So I'm trying again. But I said before I think you should buy the swimming suit and I have the cutest grandbaby ever!!

Nilla said...

Haha! My kind of swimwear! LOL

Liz said...

muahhhhh, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!!! In seriousness, though, I know a website. It's top secret (aka embarrassing) so if you want to know, ask me.