
I wanted to do a post for my sweet little boy even though he won't be able to read it himself for a few years. A few days ago I was outside watching Jacob ride his bike, and it was so much fun to watch him use his imagination and jabber to himself. I thought to myself, this is what it means to live in the moment. I wasn't thinking about my to-do list or getting Jacob in the car to run our errands for the day. I was just focusing on him, and I realized that I need to live in the moment all the time. Laundry, dishes, trips to the grocery store can always wait another day but I can never get back any time with my boys (Jarom too.) I LOVE being Jacob's mom and feel so blessed to be home with him. Even on hard days he always manages to melt my heart by wrapping his little arms around my neck and giving me kisses. So I just wanted to tell him how much I love him and how he touches my life each and everyday.
1 comment:
That is so true! I need to remember that....thanks for the reminder. Did you guys buy a house yet? Show a pic!
Post a Comment