I have tried and failed and tried and failed so many times at using coupons and being a great bargain shopper when it comes to groceries and other household items. But I am feeling newly inspired after visiting with a lady in my ward who is the queen of coupon shopping. I mean this woman is amazing. She can buy $160 worth of groceries for only $18 for her family of 6 with two more coming next month. So I picked her brain and am setting a goal to work harder at being a bargain shopper and coupon clipper!
2 comments:
Holy Crap!! Please share all the tips you learn. I'd love to hear them...
Amy I have started doing some awesome coupon stuff. There is a really great site called moneysavingmom.com (it might be .blogspot.com) I can't remember. Find it. It is sooooo cool. I would love to talk to you about it sometime. I can get all are groceries and diapers and all household and personal items for $35 a week on average. And I get lots of extra stuff like shampoo and toothpaste, laundry detergent, razors, deoderant ect... And I just had a garage sale with some friends and sold some of my extra stuff. It went like wildfire. It was stuff I had basically gotten for free so it was so exciting. Good Luck, We will have to share tips.
Post a Comment