Wednesday, June 11, 2008
San Diego
Today is the day. We are driving to Vegas tonight and making the rest of the drive to San Diego tomorrow. I have seriously been planning this trip for years. We tried to go before we had Jacob but couldn't get a timeshare week so we ended up in Jackson, WY which was a really great trip. Then we planned to go last summer, but it just never happened. We were planning to go for Thanksgiving last year, and Jarom's car had major problems so there went our vacation money. So when my mother-in-law called a few months ago to see if we wanted to share their condo this summer, I said YES!!!!!!!! I'm so excited to get away. Hopefully I will be able to post a few updates while we are gone so that I don't have a novel to write when we get back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment