Monday, December 15, 2008

New Fave Place

Haircuts and Jacob...they haven't gotten along very well these past couple of years. We've tried everything. I took him to Great Clips once and he screamed and reached for me the entire time. The haircut was so bad I had Jarom fix it that night. Jarom has tried to cut his hair a few times as well, but Jacob is so busy he can't sit still very well. So there were always a few long hairs here and there and everywhere. Well I discovered a new place that is called Cookie Cutters. It is so perfect for kids who hate haircuts. They let the kids choose the chair they want and a video to watch. I took Jacob on Thursday, and he cried at first but then settled right into his airplane seat and Curious George. He sat perfectly still and was so good about it. Yea for Cookie Cutters!!!!!!!

No comments: