I am done shopping except for the hardest people on my list. I am stumped. What should I buy for Jarom's parents? What about my own parents? A friend told me the other day that her dad sends out an e-mail every year with a list of things he would like for Christmas. She thought it was silly, but I told her I would love it if any of our parents did that. So if any of you read this please tell me what you want for Christmas.
Oh and Jarom's birthday is next week. I had the most brilliant idea for a present for him, but I may need some major moral support to go through with it. Jacob wants to buy him new animals LOL! He especially thinks his dad would like to have a new zebra.
Oh and I have to teach Relief Society on Sunday. Can you say FREAKING OUT? I've had my calling for over a month now but this is my first lesson. So I should be preparing for it, but I still have a couple more days right?
3 comments:
A zebra would be pretty cool! Good luck with the last minute gifts. For me, it feels like they are all last minute this year.
oops, that was me sorry. Your dad would like some church books, and I want world peace. And somebody to teach my next lesson. But you will do awesome, don't worry so much.
Post a Comment