Friday, March 5, 2010
4 Months and counting
I have some really cute pictures to post of Mya making her kissy fish face, but I can't find the camera this morning. I will put them on here later. Mya's little personality is starting to come out more every day. She's so sweet and easy going so far. She is super wiggly and still loves to watch her brother. She doesn't like it when he gets too close though. A couple days ago he did a silly song and dance for her, and she giggled and giggled. It was so cute! One of those moments where I wished for a video camera out capturing it. Stats at 4 months: 16 lbs and 26 3/4 inches. So apparently she is off the charts tall and at the top of the curve for weight. I am super tired this morning so that is all for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Holy smokes! Didn't Jacob weight 16 lbs. at a year??
Post a Comment