Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Blah
I try to pretend that what goes on in our government does not affect me in my own little world. But this health care bill has really made me sick. A couple of quotes I've read in AP articles the last couple of days are so disgusting. The first one I read on Sunday talked about how Obama made trips to a few places around the country to "sell" his health care bill while at the same time telling these representatives and senators that if it doesn't pass, it will mean the end of his presidency. Well, Mr. President, I'm sure glad you could set aside your selfish interests to listen to the American people and do what they want you to do. Then yesterday, they were celebrating this so-called victory by comparing it to things such as Social Security and Medicare. I'm sure glad they want to be known for passing another piece of socialistic legislation that will be broken in a just a few decades. I'm certainly not counting on Social Security and Medicare to be there for me when I retire. Not ONE republican in the house voted for this and not every democrat either. I believe that if a piece of legislation is good for our country it will be bipartisan, right? Now I really just want to swear a lot!!!!!!! GRRRRRR............
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I also try to ignore these things...but alas, can't. It's funny, Mitt Romney said it is the end of Obama's presidency because the bill DID pass. I guess we'll see in another two years.
Post a Comment