Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Lovin' It

Jarom told me last night I have to stop blogging about how sad I am that my kids are growing up. And he's right. I really don't want them to stay little forever. I love being a mom even though it is the hardest job I've ever had. Instead I could blog about how amazing my self-control is when it comes to shopping for my kids. Jacob is easy peasy. Really, there's not a lot of variety when it comes to boys. All the stores have the same stuff just in different colors. And it doesn't change as they get older. You can have a t-shirt, polo, or collared button-up shirt. Then you choose a pair of pants or shorts in a variety of colors. Then there is the girl sections. Oh my cute!! That is all I can say. And good thing I have that self-control---kind of.

No comments: