So when Mya was born, and I could immediately see the differences between her and Jacob I started to think or wish she would hit some milestones a bit slower than he. But alas, it is not to be. She's been rolling over for weeks now, and she is such a busy body already. She arches her back when I put her in her car seat or swing. She wants to sit up all the time so she can see everything. And you can forget about just chilling on her back. No time for that! I am really having a hard time with it, and I wasn't really sure why until this morning. I realized that it is because I am scared. I am scared to have a teenage girl--probably because I can remember well how I was as a preteen and teen. Having a teen age boy is not as scary to me--yet. I am scared that when she's not a baby anymore, I will get baby hungry again. So that makes me scared that it will take us over a year to get pregnant again. And if Mya is growing up that means Jacob is too, and I am just plain scared for him to turn 4. I have not figured that one out yet. Oh if I had some magic to slow things down just a tiny little bit :)
On another note, I entered Mya into a baby photo contest so go vote for her at
http://photos.parents.com/category/vote/photo/16388
1 comment:
She's adorable! It's amazing how fast they grow up.
Post a Comment