Tuesday, March 30, 2010

5 Months



This video isn't the best since it was taken on Jarom's phone, but gives you a good idea of how Mya lets us know she's here and doesn't want us to forget about her. When she's excited she flaps her arms like wings. It's so funny! And she's gotten so loud. I guess that's what happens when you have to compete with Jacob. She's now rolling over all directions and is getting mobile. I won't be surprised if she's an early crawler like Jacob was. It was getting painful to eat in front of her so I finally broke out the rice cereal last week. She was doing well with it so I thought I would give her some bananas on Sunday. BAD IDEA! Mya is not a crier and is easy to soothe when fussy so you know something is up when she's crying hysterically for two hours and nothing will calm her down. She had huge tears streaming down her face. It was so heartbreaking. Well, her little tummy was hard as a rock and she had lots of gas and spit up almost everything she'd eaten that night. She was not her happy self most of yesterday. I think we will be holding off on more solids for a few more weeks. She's still super sweet, and we love her.

1 comment:

Liz said...

I love the part where Jacob whacks her with his dinosaur. Lol! She's so cute!