Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Sweet Baby Girl




She's always so happy. And so easy going too. She lights up when she hears her dad's voice and looks all around for him when I put him on speaker phone. Her hair is getting so long that it gets in her eyes sometimes. Should I get it trimmed? I love her disposition especially on days when Jacob's behavior makes me want to eat an entire batch of cookies. That would have been yesterday. Anyways, I love both my kids so much and appreciate what they bring to our family.

2 comments:

Liz said...

She's so cute and her hair is too funny. It looks like it is getting lighter?

Hooray for P90X! If I didn't have to work I would come over and do it with you every day. I decided not to buy it yet because the people below me don't like it when I jump around.

Dustin said...

HAH! I love her hair!!!!